Inside Out 2 Animation Review
I was recently scrolling through Disney+ to hopefully find something to watch, and I stumbled across the sequel to Inside Out. I had heard good things about it, so I decided to give it a try and watch it. I was not disappointed. The first thing I noticed was the jump in quality. The emotion characters seemed so much more lively and colorful. I loved how much easier it was the see the soft, fuzzy material they seem to be made out of. The animation was incredibly smooth, the characters felt coherent, and the landscape and environments felt like they had so much depth. Each place the main characters visited was fascinating and fun to try and find little details in. Overall, this movie ended up being a lot better than I had thought, and it was nice getting a slight look back into my younger years and how I managed to push through and get to where I am now.
Comments
Post a Comment